Japan Unrivalled (Start Tokyo, end Osaka)
About Osaka, Japan
- See the Imperial Palace, Asakusa Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Street.
- See the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku & Shibuya Street.
Tokyo to Hakone
- Tsukiji fish market
- Take in the incredible views from the Hakone Ropeway
- Hot spring experience
Hakone to Takayama
- Sightseeing tour with a local guide of Matsumoto
- See Matsumoto Castle
- Visit Hida Folk Village
- See Kamisan no machi (Kamisan Town) and Takayama morning markets (Until November 2017).
Takayama to Hiroshima
- Travel by Shinkansen - (Bullet Train)
- Ferry to Miyajima Island & see Itsukushima Shrine.
- Visit the Peace Memorial Museum
Hiroshima to Kyoto
- See the Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion, Nijo Castle & the Gion Area (where the Geisha are).
- See Fushimi Inari Shrine, Sake Making Museum, Nijo Castle.
Kyoto to Mt Koya
- Stay at a Buddhist guesthouse
- Enjoy a traditional Buddhist meal
- Visit to Kongobuji Temple (from March 2018)
Mt Koya to Osaka
- Enjoy an early morning Buddhist Service
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.