America's Magnificent National Parks end Rapid City (Summer 2018)
About Rapid City, South Dakota
Additional Included Highlights
- Sedona: Visit this Red Rock Country artists' colony
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy stunning views
- Cameron: Stop at the Historic Trading Post
- Glen Canyon: Visit the dam
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Enjoy the rugged beauty with a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the hoodoos
- Salt Lake City: View the headquarters for the Mormon religion
- Jackson: See the town's iconic antler arch
- Grand Teton National Park: Enjoy views of Jenny Lake
- Yellowstone National Park: See Old Faithful and the other natural wonders
- Black Hills: Witness the huge Crazy Horse Memorial and the famous Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Countryside: Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon's South Rim, Painted Desert.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at the Thunderbird Room while taking in views of the South Rim.
- UCross: Savour a hearty ranch style Highlight Dinner.
- Custer: Toast to the finale of your tour at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- Included Quality Dining: 14 Full Breakfasts (FB) and 8 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Grand Canyon: Join a Local Expert for an informative presentation and witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Monument Valley: Join a Navajo guide in an open-air vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park.
- Deadwood: Historical Wild West figures such as Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane called Deadwood home. Learn about the Gold Rush and the town's notable residents aboard Kevin Costner's Original Deadwood Tour.
- Deadwood: Enjoy an audience with Lakota tribe members as they share a live narrative of the Great Sioux Nation.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- National Parks Hotels: Insight stays centrally located within the National Park. In these cases, the hotels are much more rustic and typical of the natural environment.
- Lake Powell: We guarantee rooms with lake-views, picture-perfect vistas and breathtaking sunsets at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas.
- Zion National Park: Stay in rustic charming lodges, located right inside the National Parks.
- Las Vegas: SlSleek modern decor and the luxurious furnishings make every guest feel like royalty at the ARIA Resort and Casino.
- Salt Lake City: Centrally located downtown with views of the Salt Lake Valley and mountain peaks.
- Grand Tetons: Stay right inside the National Park at the desirable Jackson Lake Lodge. One of the largest of all the eco-friendly resorts, with breathtaking views.
- Yellowstone: Insight stays at centrally located within the National Park. In these cases, the hotels are much more rustic and typical of the natural environment.
- UCross: Enjoy a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere during your stay at the Ranch at UCross with the natural scenic beauty of the surroundings.
- Spearfish: Deep in the heart of beautiful canyons you will find Spearfish Canyon Lodge. Built and decorated in the style of the old lodges of the West.
- Custer: Insight stays centrally located within the State Park. In these cases, the hotels are much more rustic and typical of the natural environment.
- Scottsdale: Wander the grounds of this desert oasis, leaving behind your hectic lifestyle to relax and renew.
Top Rated Highlights
- Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
- Zion Canyon: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by a private shuttle that includes live commentary.
- Yellowstone: Upper Geyser Basin boasts the highest concentration of spouting geysers, hot springs, and steaming fumaroles in the world.
- Cody: Explore the award-winning Buffalo Bill Center of the West, known for its excellent Western art collection, firearms and natural history.
- UCross: Spend your morning with included horseback riding* in your beautiful surroundings.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.