Great Western American Adventure (Summer 2017)
About Las Vegas, Nevada
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- San Francisco: See the cable cars, Union Square, Alamo Square and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Sonoma: Explore the shops of this Spanish Plaza.
- Yosemite National Park: Experience the natural beauty and wildlife. See El Capitan and Half Dome rock formations.
- San Joaquin Valley: Stop at a historic fruit stand.
- Carmel-by-the-Sea: Browse the art galleries and shops.
- Santa Barbara: Drive down State Street, view the Court House and Stearns Wharf.
- Santa Monica: Stroll along the Third Street Promenade.
- Los Angeles: Drive along Sunset Boulevard, see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theater.
- Sedona: Visit one of the most scenic cities in the Southwest.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy outstanding views.
- Cameron: Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post.
- Glen Canyon: Visit the dam.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Walk to Sunset Point to see the hoodoos.
- Scenic Drives: 17-Mile Drive and Oak Creek Canyon.
HIGHLIGHT HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
- San Francisco: Your boutique Omni hotel is a sophisticated, urban retreat that is only a short walk to Union Square.
- Sonoma Mission: The Fairmont hotel is the ultimate Wine Country resort, surrounded by lush vineyards and blessed with natural hot springs.
- Los Angeles: Located In the heart of the city and setting a new standard of luxury, the stunning JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE Hotel is the focal point of L.A.
- Lake Powell: We guarantee lake-view rooms with picture-perfect vistas and breathtaking sunsets.
- Las Vegas: Where else would you want to stay than the Cosmopolitan? A modern, luxury, upscale, resort, overlooking the heart of the strip.
- San Francisco: Enjoy a walking tour through Chinatown, followed by an authentic Chinese dinner.
- Napa Valley: Visit Benziger Winery for a private tram tour including an exclusive tasting.
- Monterey: Dinner with wine is available from a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around evening.
- Los Angeles: Taste your way through the historic L.A. Farmers Market with a Local Expert.
- Los Angeles: A Highlight Dinner of American comfort classics with a Southern twist at Engine Co 28, a renovated firehouse from 1912.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at the Thunderbird Room while taking in views of the South Rim.
- Las Vegas: Toast to the finale of your tour at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine before seeing all the glitz that Las Vegas has to offer.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 14 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Dinner (D), 3 Highlight Dinners (HD), 1 Dine-Around (DA), and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD)
- Hearst Castle: Ascend the 'Enchanted Hill' for a guided tour of one of America's grandest private estates.
- Santa Barbara: Visit Mission Santa Barbara, a historic Spanish mission founded by the Franciscan order in 1786.
- Los Angeles: Visit the Getty Villa, a recreation of an ancient Roman country house.
- Los Angeles: Step beyond the red carpet. A behind-the-scenes look at the Oscars on a private tour of the Dolby Theatre.
- Grand Canyon: Join a Local Expert for an informative presentation and witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
- Monument Valley: Join a Navajo Guide in a special vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park, made famous in America's favourite Western movies.
- Zion Canyon: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by private shuttle with live commentary.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.