Mykonos and Athens 8 day packages (Summer 2019)
About Athens, Greece
- Mykonos: Learn about traditional Mykonian cuisine as you taste some of the local delicacies.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B) and 1 Dinner (D) all with tea or coffee.
Stay in Style
- Athens: An elegant hotel fantastic access to the key highlights of Athens. A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, offers luxury and style in the heart of the historical city of Athens.
- Athens: Situated in the centre of Athens, the Divani Caravel Hotel is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, offering elegant rooms, sumptuous suites, and a variety of restaurants and bars. For the health conscious there is a rooftop health club, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Head to the hotel’s upper floors for breathtaking views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill.
- Mykonos: Positioned in Tourlos Bay, just 2 km from cosmopolitan Mykonos town, this modern hotel overlooks the Aegean Sea and the ancient island of Delos, the mythological birthplace of Apollo. It offers luxury accommodation, bars and a private pool, making it an idyllic place to relax and rejuvenate.
Top Rated Highlights
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.C. Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
- Mykonos: Explore Mykonos Town and wander the beautiful blue and white streets.
- Mykonos: Meet a Greek captain who will take you on a south caique cruise of Mykonos.
- Athens: Soak in the last views of paradise as you ride the ferry back to Athens.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.