Landscapes of Eastern Canada and USA Summer 2019
About Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Sightseeing includes the Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Paul Revere's House, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market and historic Boston Harbor
- Kingston Board a scenic cruise through the Thousand Islands National Park region
- Lancaster Learn about the Amish culture and way of life with a Local Specialist
- Montreal Embark on an orientation tour of the city with a Local Specialist
- New York Enjoy a guided tour with a Local Specialist
- Niagara Falls View the Canadian and American falls aboard a cruise
- Ottawa View some of the city's well-known landmarks like Parliament Hill and Rideau Hall
- Quebec City Explore Old Quebec and other famous sites of the city with a Local Specialist
- Quebec City Iconic Breakfast at a traditional Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is made
- Toronto Sightseeing includes the CN Tower and Chinatown
- Washington, D.C. Visit some of the city's most famous landmarks
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.